(meteorobs) alpha-Lynicds hopeless for most of Central Europe

Roberto Haver ME3540 at mclink.it
Fri Dec 21 04:05:22 EST 2007

Hallo all,
To Rome all the night has been serene, much beautiful one even if there was the Moon. :-)
For some problems with the Computer I have begun to make recordings video to 22h35m UT until 05h00m UT.
In one before fast analysis I have recorded approximately 35/40 meteors and perhaps only 1/2 can be of the alpha-Lynicds. Mag. limit for stars is approximately 5.5 in the last hours of the night.
Probable meteors more faint noticeable (with speeds similar to the alpha-Lynicds) are of 4/4.5 to second of the distance from the radiant.
Clear Skies (we hope for the ursids even if are previewed for Italy many clouds).
Roberto Haver