(meteorobs) Alpha Lyncids

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Sat Dec 22 13:48:23 EST 2007

Hallo,
I have controlled my observations video of the night between 20 and 21 December. Three possible Alpha Lyncids have been recorded. In total 35 meteors in 6.3 hours ( from the 22h35m to  05h00m UT).
1) Mag 1.5 to 22h59m20s UT
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6598/m20071220235920romeitalhi9.jpg
2) Mag 3.0 to 02h50m00s UT
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/831/m20071221035000romeitaldi7.jpg
3) Mag 3.0 to 03h04m26s UT
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4852/m20071221040426romeitalsb1.jpg

The possible radiant only found from 3 meteors is:
RA 142°  Decl +38°
The meteors are intercrossed well, all in approximately 1/2° of diameter.
VideoCamera CCD Mintron: Ob.8mm (diagonal 55°, 45° the long side and 34° that short) + UfoCapture program.
This evening nothing observations the sky is full of clouds and perhaps there will be much rain! :-(
Best regards,
Roberto Haver