(meteorobs) Ursids more fun than expected

Robert Haas zoefff4dms at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 17:21:14 EST 2007

Just put the camera in an case an heat the observing window in front of the lens (use a lage optical filter ot make a observing window)
The camera makes its on heat
My compter system is  indoor and i use a direct usb kabel whit a repeater  tot connect to the camera setup on observation platform outdoors

Robert Haas