(meteorobs) 3 Fireballs -No meteor activity before or after.

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Dec 24 13:47:03 EST 2007

I'll play around with the numbers, but it's really too few events to get
much more than a general radiant. My post processor treated as LYN any
meteor with a radiant within 5° of 138, +44 (subject to an exclusion
rule based on path length and distance from the radiant). Here are the
events, time is UT-7h, twilight times 17:15/06:48.

2007.12.20 02:22:03
2007.12.20 05:45:01
2007.12.20 21:48:24
2007.12.20 23:06:15
2007.12.21 00:33:03
2007.12.21 00:43:13
2007.12.21 01:20:12
2007.12.21 02:52:55
2007.12.21 04:08:23
2007.12.21 05:49:38
2007.12.22 06:26:52

All the events were short (a few degrees long), fast (a few tenths of a
second), and dim (mag -1 to mag 2).

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory