(meteorobs) Northern bias to meteor showers?

belatrix belatrix at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 1 01:33:14 EST 2007

they are certainly not a wet conclusion! it's a fact! there would be
plenty of anecdotal evidence, I mean there mightn't be many meteor
observers, but there's plenty of other kinds of observers (and casual
imagers) who would accidentally see and report unusual activity most
probably - besides wouldnt the radio obs cover it all anyways, even if
no visual obs?
The showers down here, on the average, dont match the 'crumbs' we get
from 'northern' favouring showers.
Cheers
kearn