(meteorobs) Evening meteor activity on Feb. 3rd pm, 2007 seen in MO, USA

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 5 21:42:23 EST 2007

Probably not related.... but with a "Spaldion Comcast" 3rd generation
Sentinel All-Sky system, I did get a .Tif capture of a very bright light
flash Saturday night too, at 2019 hrs., P.S.T. in the Northern California
area (Yuba City) apprx. 30 degrees East of True North.

The cloud cover was lit up like it had been back lit. at 40 thru' 50 degrees
altitude.

Also the photo had some electronic lines to the side which I had assumed was
an electronic pertebration from maybe my adjustments being done at that
time(?). Not sure about that tho'. I did not keep the rest of that record.
Just the photo.

I can e-mail a .Tif pic (around 200 Kb) if anyone wants it. LarryStange