(meteorobs) Geminid video HR

Enrico Stomeo stom at iol.it
Fri Feb 16 12:45:24 EST 2007

In http://meteore.uai.it/geminidi2006/gem2006_video_stoen.gif
you find a graphic of the video activity of Geminids, based
on my observational data from December 10 to 16.
I used a Mintron videocamera with a 3,8mm lens (zenithal field
89°x69°) using the recognition software MetRec by Sirko Molau.
The graphic with blue line show the frequency HR computed with
N/Teff/sin Hrad. The red line show the same frequency, increased
of a certain amount to obtain a rough idea of the visual ZHR
values, compared with my 3,8mm lens.

Enrico STOMEO (STOEN)
Italy, +45.5682 -12.1134 +20 (IMO code 14083)