(meteorobs) australia again? (OT...sorry)

Marco Langbroek marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl
Wed Feb 21 13:11:35 EST 2007

Arlene Carol wrote:
> is it my imagination or do these 'events' seem to occur in Australia more
> than other places? it sure seems that way.

Arlene,

When it concerns decays, many of these are deliberately staged over the Pacific.
Lots of water there, no chance of debris hitting someone, no chance of lawyers
bumping on your company door after that.

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek  -  SatTrackCam Leiden, Cospar 4353
Leiden, the Netherlands. 52.15412 N,  4.49081 E (WGS84), +0 m ASL

SatTrackCam: http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/satcam.html
Station (b)log: http://sattrackcam.blogspot.com