(meteorobs) maybe a meteorite hit in New Jersey?

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 11:00:02 EST 2007

Darn it, i miss all the fun!! we used to live in the next county...
Amazing, isn't it.. a piece of ancient history falls into someone's
life 'just like that'..

i hope they can sell it to pay for repairs to their house.

i have a question...does normal householder insurance
cover things like this???

arlene
now living south of troy
in turkey...a far far way from NJ.