(meteorobs) Meteor Observations form Northern Nevada on November 29, 2006

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 22:00:27 EST 2007

I have some late postings on meteor observations I did
in late 2006 - I figure that posting them late is
better than not posting them at all. The data is still
valid, even if not of an immediately current event.
This report covers the morning of November 29, 2006
Location: Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles North of
Winnemucca, Nevada. Longitude 117 degrees,37" 30"
West, Latitude 41 Degrees 15' 0" North

UT Period  Field   Teff   F   LM   MON   ANT   SPO
9:10-10:13  60S    1.03  1.0  6.31  2     1     6

Total Meteors: 9

Magnitude Distribution

Shower  -1  0  1  2  3  4  5

Mon      1     1