(meteorobs) re: Info on Fireball electriks & Fair Weather Charge.

Nikola Biliskov nbilis at irb.hr
Fri Jan 19 03:36:01 EST 2007

Hi,
We recorded electrophonic sounds of Leonids from during the 1998
Mongolian campaign, and published our results in JGR (Zgrablic et. al.
J. Geophys. Res. (Space Phys.), Vol. 107, Issue A7, pp. SIA 11-1, CiteID
1124, DOI 10.1029/2001JA000310, Bibliographic code:
2002JGRA.107gSIA11Z). However, we are quite suspicious with results
presented by Price and Blum because they don't provide any proof that
their VLF signals are indeed produced by meteors.
Nikola