(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Nerthern Nevada on January 20, 2007

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 12:25:11 EST 2007

I went out on the morning of January 20 to observe
meteors. The temperature was better than on January
18, 0 F, but the sky was not as transparent, the
reducing the limiting magnitude. Nevertheless, I saw
more meteors on 1/20 than I did on 1/18.

January 20, 2007 Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles north
of Winnemucca. Longitude 117 degrees 37' 30" West,
Latitude 41 degrees, 15', 0" North.

UT Period   Field  Teff    F    LM    COM  ANT  SPO

10:47-11:50  60S   1.01   1.0   6.32   3    0    12

Total meteors: 15

Magnitude Distribution

Shower  -1  0  1  2  3  4  5

COM                  1  3