(meteorobs) RE Bright Fireball???

meteors at eclipse.net meteors at eclipse.net
Tue Jan 23 11:50:16 EST 2007

The clouds really have been awful on the east coast haven't they?

We had two clear nights, (Both cold enough to have tested my manhood,
BTW)in the last two weeks, but they occurred when my car battery was dead,
so I could not escape the idiot across the street with the all night light
in front of his garage. AT least he changed it from the spotlight that
used to light up my house interior enough to read a newspaper.

sigh