(meteorobs) Leonid Trains Highlights 1998 - 2006 NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE - areposting

Swift, Wesley R. (MSFC-NNM05AB50C)[RAYTHEON] Wesley.Swift at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 23 15:00:05 EST 2007

 Geoff Wolfe,

	I thought you might like these comments from Dr. Rob Suggs, who
has been operating a TV channel meteor radar continuously for several
years.  http://www.spaceweather.com/glossary/nasameteorradar.html

Wesley Swift

Wes,

I listened to the 2006, 2005 and one of the 2004 files and I'll bet some
of those are due to aircraft.  One lasts over a minute and has some of
the flutter frequency changes you get with aircraft reflections.  That
is very long for an overdense echo at 90 MHz. I didn't hear any doppler
and am not sure how you would hear that with an FM receiver anyway.

Nice music.

Rob