(meteorobs) Question- point me in the right direction

Kim cdnspooky at persona.ca
Sun Jan 28 08:26:58 EST 2007

Good Morning,

Not a meteor topic, but somewhat related, if anyone can point me in a
direction, that would be great.

Yesterday I started re-reading Burnham' Celestial Handbook, on
another topic (variable stars), but as I was going through the
beginning pages, it referenced Comet Burnham 1959K.

Does anyone know its type of comet, orbit, will we see it again? I
did a search on google, and came across some reference to papers -but
the abstracts are not available, and just testimonials of seeing the
comet.

Can someone point me in the direction of this comet, it looks very
close to Comet Swan , which came not to long ago.

Any help would be great. Its always good to go back and reread the
favourite books.

Kim Hay

till later, clear skies, and keep looking up from
Starlight Cascade Observatory & Gardens
44.3775N   76.7633W  144m
http://www.starlightcascade.ca/