(meteorobs) Question- point me in the right direction

Kim cdnspooky at persona.ca
Sun Jan 28 09:32:30 EST 2007

On 28 Jan 2007 at 15:07, Roberto G. wrote:

Good Morning Roberto,

Thank you for giving the information you did.  Would you know of any
elements that might be able to show the comets orbit?

The comet by your list, would be C/1959 Y1.  There is an image of the
comet in the book, which was taken on April 22, 1960 shortly before
its closest approach to the eath, page 42 Vol. 1 Burnham's Celestial
Handbook.

If it is hyperbolic, are you saying that we will never see it again?

thanks in advance,

Kim