(meteorobs) Guadalajara 'Meteor'

Kim Youmans meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 29 19:49:27 EST 2007

I  like the jet afterburner theory.  That's what I'd expect to see.  It
appears the jet is taking an evasive maneuver -- war games. The plane/object
is visible towards the end of the frame...if it's a land-falling meteorite
then its huge.

The Peekskill meteor footage showed a land-falling meteorite that was near
the end of it's path that still emitted plenty of visible energy.  But the
(curvature of?) it's dark flight was not filmed.

Kim Y.