(meteorobs) Good radios for tv carrier meteor scatter?

Siddhartha Jain siddhartha at siddharthajain.net
Mon Jul 2 14:40:24 EDT 2007

Glad to know you have success. How are you recording them? Do you
listen to the audio or do you have some kind of program to record the
spikes in the signal strength?

I don't have a website but I do have a blog. Maybe I can start posting
some info there.

My current setup is hooked to a Windows computer because I use
PCRTalk. I want to move the setup to a Linux box and write a script to
record the signal strength variations to RRD or maybe MySQL.

What I do not yet is how to present and share this information. Any
pointers on that will be appreciated.

- Siddhartha