(meteorobs) Very Large Meteor at Bryce Canyon 7/6

Buddy Oakes buddyoakes at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:18:30 EDT 2007

Southern Utah has been very dry and is a virtual tinderbox.  The fireworks
display we saw at Zion ended up in a forest fire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8mYT34ddFc

The area is on the verge of the annual summer monsoon season which consists
of random afternoon downpours and local flash floods.  Generally it clears
at night and should not be a problem.

Buddy Oakes