(meteorobs) Free Meteor Altitude & Azimuth Scale.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 00:24:08 EDT 2007

(Previous sending did not go through). Resending....

Obtaining previously made Azimuth or Altitude degree scales for my own meteor/fireball use from existing "proprietary"(?) meteor websites has proven futile.

This group of scales constructed as best I can do will be given to anyone with a need.  Not super accurate, but usefull for close approximations the scales are an Azimuth in degree, Altitude in degrees,  or Az-Alt superimposed.

Screen capture can be done to make the Alt-Az example into a pos. or neg. transparency for meteor/fireball photographs if you choose.

If anyone needs the individual scales (not superimposed),  for customized sizing etc., I can send them individually by e-mail to you in .jpg or tif. View superimposed example at:

http://www.geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/ALT-AZ

Larry
YC Sentinel
<Fireballs wanted. Will trade for meteoroids.>