(meteorobs) Origin of ZHR: Getting closer?

Richard Taibi rjtaibi at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:59:27 EDT 2007

Gregg,   Thanks for your message.  I appreciate your willingness to chase
publications in the bibliographic wilderness!  But, I doubt that the
publication you mention is the same as the one needed.  For instance, the
observing groups are different, Sonnenberg was Hoffmeister's observatory and
your publication seems to reference a Bonn observation group.  Also, the
Ahnert-Rohlfs article has a Berlin publisher and the one you mention has a
Bonn publisher.

But, perhaps a reference librarian at the U of Washington can help you find
the article in another library.  I will also try librarians in the
Washington, DC area for similar help.

Incidentally, do you know about the marvelous on-line reference gold mine
that is the Smithsonian-NASA Astrophysical Database Service (ADS)?  Many
journals, observatory publications and other references may be read on-line.
  Incredible.  BTW Harvard U seems to host this website.

Best wishes,  Rich