(meteorobs) Moonstruck?

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 16:05:40 EDT 2007

Nice image.

Of course, we all do know that the flash had nothing to do with the moon (since it has essentially no atmosphere)

Possible point meteor, but much more likely a satellite.
I had one on the 24th AM, that varied betwen mag +4 and +5 smoothly, except for one less than half a second bluish flash of at least Mag -2.

From: Wayne Watson <sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net>