(meteorobs) FW: Re: Need help to locate a German source re ZHR

Richard Taibi rjtaibi at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:58:56 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I asked Rainer Arlt, the IMO's Visual Commission Director, if he would be
willing to locate, read and summarize for us the Ahnert-Rohlfs article.
Recall that this article showed some promise to reveal an early use of the
zhr concept, circa 1952.  Little did I know that Rainer was in the process
of doing all this before I asked him!  His report and other thoughts are in
the attachment.  I hope we will read more from him about what he finds in
the other texts he mentions.

Best wishes,  Rich