(meteorobs) Infrasound stations in central Europe

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Mon Jul 30 16:50:51 EDT 2007

http://www.ctbto.org/verification/facilities/monfacoutput.dhtml?&vcol=c.rv_abbreviation&vord=desc

search in this page for Germany Freyung

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2005ASAJ..117Q2421E

http://www.knmi.nl/~evers/

http://www.umea.irf.se/maps/

http://aquarid.physics.uwo.ca/norway.htm

http://www.cosis.net/abstracts/EGU2007/02139/EGU2007-J-02139.pdf?PHPSESSID=e

http://www.bgr.bund.de/cln_011/nn_335094/EN/Themen/Seismologie/Seismo__Stationen/seismo__stationen__node__en.html?__nnn=true

http://www-dase.cea.fr/infrason/program/abstracts/index.html

Jure, search too for sismic data, microbarographic data
and you should be too lucky because if I remember well
around 10.00 U.T. Meteosat begin take the image from North
pole toward South Pole then it should took your area around
10.07 U.T. only some dozen of second after the bolid,
you should see all images (visible, infrared D 2 and water vapor E 2).
Aso to Enrico Stomeo for italian witness.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli