(meteorobs) RE OT: a major daylight fireball tore across the skies of Slovenia

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 21:02:38 EDT 2007

Hi.All
The Super bolide in early May of 2006 in far west
Texas visually and on video curved.There is no doubt
that the trajectory definitively had a curve to
it.Since I observed this event I can attest as a
witness to at least one large curving meteor
event.This meteor came to around magnitude -23 and did
hurt my eyes to look at this object as it made its
passage through our far west Texas night sky.No
satellites captured this event or seismic station
recorded this event.This event was seen by thousands
of people and heard by hundreds.Does anyone know if
anyone ask witnesses to the Slovenia event if anyone
noticed any strange or unusual odors or smells soon
after this event?
Thanks
Thomas Dorman