(meteorobs) more excellent educational TV

John Compton john at johnycompton.com
Tue Jul 31 22:48:22 EDT 2007

Especially for those of you under cloudy skies tonight or with
insomnia (Tuesday night - Wednesday morning).

There are 3 great shows on the Science Channel again tonight, as follows:

1:00 AM Eastern daylight savings time - "Fireballs From Space"
2:00 AM Eastern daylight savings time - "Killer Asteroids"
4:00 AM Eastern daylight savings time - "Catching the Comet"
5:00 AM Eastern daylight savings time - "Fireballs From Space"

These are all extremely interesting, and include such topics as the
NEAR spacecraft and "Aerogell" to collect comet dust.

(I am watching Time Warner Cable channel 104 from Oneonta, NY (upstate))

Good luck!

John

P.S. These episodes may also air on the Discovery Channel or the
History Channel from time to time.

P.S. Does anyone actually get these posts? If your last name begins
with the letter "C", please let me know if you get this. Thanks.