(meteorobs) Shuttle re-entry map help please-correction

Steven Kolins smkolins at mac.com
Fri Jun 29 08:42:49 EDT 2007

On Jun 29, 2007, at 3:24 AM, Norman W. McLeod III wrote:

>  The rest of this year ...

Our condolences on your loss and our hope that your long life
together has such happiness that you can feel the warmth of her love
for you the rest of your life, and the light shown upon your lives
echo across the universe with your love's specific imprint on it.

Steven Kolins
mailto:smkolins at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/smkolins/
Possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart!
They that believe in vain thoughts forsake their own mercy.