(meteorobs) Off-topic help!

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 8 11:56:01 EST 2007

Dear Jack:
	I have been looking for one for quite some time.  Without success I
might add.  I need one for meteor studies and wider field spectroscopy
with an objective prism.  I did come across one but the fellow wanted
more than the Schmidt camera cost.  He considered it a "collectors"
item!
Cheers:
Ed Majden

http://members.shaw.ca/epmajden/index.htm