(meteorobs) Off-topic help!

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 8 12:46:16 EST 2007

On 8-Mar-07, at 9:34 AM, stange34 at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Also looking for one is Mr. Chin in Taiwan.
> He has posted a "Want" on Astromart yesterday. Maybe that is a way to
> try.... it would drive up the price tho' with so many seeking it.
> -Larry
>

> 	Have a look at this web page: http://www.robertreeves.com/kirkley.htm

A talented machinist should be able to make one especially if he has
access to a CNC lathe/mill.  The big problem is generating the convex
pressure plate.  If someone takes this on, I would certainly like to
hear about it.  Perhaps the beginnings of a small business! ;-)
	I have posted adds to astromart trying to find one but didn't have any
luck.

Ed Majden