(meteorobs) Anything unusual over Indiana tonight?

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 12:53:45 EDT 2007

 I believe CNN showed the video from a  police car
video camera of this event this morning.CNN stated
that scientist thought it was a meteor about the size
of a baseball.I am not sure if CNN has posted the
video to the web at their science and technolgy news
site.You may want to check.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City,Texas