(meteorobs) Re: Any info on this event in Brazil? (Andrei Ol'khovatov)

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Wed Mar 21 16:28:26 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Jones" <SayRayJ at suddenlink.net>
To: <meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 9:26 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Re: Any info on this event in Brazil? (Andrei
Ol'khovatov)

> Andrei,
>
> I read spanish better than portuguese, but I thought it said in
> the article that it had happened eleven years ago.
>
> Did anyone else check this out?
>

> Ray J
>

>> Dear All,
>>
>> Does anybody have any details on this fresh event in Brazil?
>> (you could email me privately)
>> http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/0,,MUL11849-5598,00.html
>>

>> Sincerely,
>> Andrei Ol'khovatov

I not speak Portuguese but as I understand in the text
it's wrote that an other event occured 11 years ago not that
the event occured 11 years ago.
In the list there are some Brazilians, then I think that they can
said to us what occured in this case.
As I remember they occured more similar events in Brazil,
for exemple an other in Piaui, we must think that Brazil it's a very
big State as Russia, USA, China, Canada, Australia and others,
and each some years occur a similar event, natural or artificial in it.
I remember that during my researches on Rio Curuça event
(the Brazilian Tunguska) I asked to many Bishops for news
on this event and one said to me of the fall of a satellite
in Brazil, as I known in Italy fell only a satellite (in 1966,
it was Russian, at this time URSS) but in Brazil fell many
objects, I saw the photo and I dont known what it's occured
but I think that it's not a fall of a meteorite.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli