(meteorobs) Telescope OFF TOPIC

largeeyes at aol.com largeeyes at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 21:29:29 EDT 2007

 I'm sort of a silent observer here, but I think it falls within the realm of on-topic, or at least related to the main topic. I find the discussion interesting and I like to hear how other like-minded individuals are observing the cosmos. Plus, it gives me ideas of items I might like to pick up. Just my $.02.

 Jeremy Leis