(meteorobs) OT: Telescopes

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Sat Mar 24 03:29:24 EDT 2007

Kim Yeomans wrote:

> It's OT time of year!
> Oh, and to get us back on topic, I'll probably try my hand at telescopic
> meteors...

Seems pretty on-topic to me ... I learned two or three things about
telescopic meteors today thanks to this thread (and to Jan!). Even when it
turns out Kim's proposed scope isn't specifically for meteors, I figure not
only is it OT time of year, surely we can cut a little slack for somebody
who has contributed as much to meteor observing as Kim Yeomans.

I have no technical advice for you Kim except get a scope that you will use.
And, enjoy!

Bruce
*****