(meteorobs) Meteor Observations form Northenr Nevada on March 22, 2007

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 20:12:54 EDT 2007

I was out on the morning of March 22 observing meteors
- most of them were faint but I did see a magnitude 0
bright green sporadic with a thirty degree train just
as I was getting ready to quit. The following
summarizes what I saw.

March 22, 2007 Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles north
of Winnemucca. Longitude 117 degrees, 37" 30" West,
Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North.

UT Period   Field   Teff   F    LM    ANT   SPO
8:56-10:00   60S    1.04   1.0  6.46   1     10

Total Meteors: 11

Magnitude Distribution

Shower   0   1  2  3  4  5

ANT                1