(meteorobs) Eta Aquariids 2007

Richard Wade richwde at iafrica.com
Wed May 2 18:39:41 EDT 2007

Dear Richard

In a rock painting in South Africa there is a depiction of a 'comet-looking'
object breaking up into two and it was likely done by the San (Bushmen)
people in the early 19th century. I heard from an archaeologist Sven Ouzman
in South Africa that they associated the rock painting with Biela's Comet
and I think the date he mentioned was 1825? Could you provide more details
as to the date of the object and where I could get a copy of your paper

Regards
Richard Wade