(meteorobs) Newbie - Antenna and transmitter selection -ADDENDUN

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 02:08:56 EDT 2007

Addendum to my response:

Be aware that FM antennas usually have an impedence of 300 ohms, (sometimes
75 ohm adapters are included). You must MATCH the antenna impedence to the
recievers antenna input impedence. Ham & Radio suppliers have adapters
called baluns etc. Be sure and do this matching for optimum operation of
your station.
Larry
YC Sentinel