(meteorobs) Request for April 22-23 reports

meteors at eclipse.net meteors at eclipse.net
Mon May 7 09:29:29 EDT 2007

Hi folks, again.
   Sorry for my e-mail problems this morning. Apparently my client hasn't
had it's morning coffee yet :(

Anyhow, I'd like to request that anyone else who hasn't posted their
observations from the morning of April 22-23, after the Lyrids peak to do
so.
Rates seem to have been anomolously high for both Pierre and myself (and
Richard Kramer,under his very hazy skies), declining somewhat by the time
Wes signed on from Oregon.

The last observations reported from Europe (Koen Miskotte) end at 0255 UT,
here on this side of the Atlantic, we started after 0400 UT (midnight
EDT).
If anyone has any other reports, I'd love to hear them.

Thanx

Meteor Wayne
High Bridge, NJ