OT but related(meteorobs) Any info on the event in Mexico?

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Tue May 8 13:47:32 EDT 2007

"I saw a news report on the web yesterday that the curator of the museum
located the large pallasite in the rubble of the museum."

The meteorite was found by Don Stimpson, who is not the curator or an
employee of the museum, but I would rather say that the news media ran a
false story.  Meaning the meteorite had just moved a little and was still in
the same location.  Hard to call something lost in my opinion, when you
haven't looked for it yet.

Mark