OT but related(meteorobs) Any info on the event in Mexico?

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Tue May 8 13:54:28 EDT 2007

"What is of interest is this in  Scientific American for 7 July 1860
(vol. 3, Issue 2)
reference to The Great Tornado in Far West Described. The tornado was
described as a meteor with a great arm.

Imagine when the debris of the 4 May 2007 Greensburg Tornado settles,
there will possible be a new" meteorite" meteorite fined in Kansas."

Hello all again,

I guess one might call me a historic expert on like accounts.  See my
website, www.meteoritearticles.com.

Tornados do not bring meteorites, however tornados use to be called meteors.
  It is however rare to find an account that uses the word "tornado" and
"meteor."

Clear Skies,
Mark