(meteorobs) ZHR: Thanks for the insights on origin

Richard Taibi rjtaibi at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 05:50:24 EDT 2007

Thank you all for your suggestions about where to search for ZHR origins!  I
am fortunate to have two fine libraries nearby and I will do the library
work.  Hopefully, the Library of Congress and the US Naval Observatory
library will have the references.

I hope my library research will not deter anyone who has further insights
from contributing them, however.

I will post a summary of what I find after my search.  Thanks again and good
luck in all your meteoric pursuits!

Best wishes,  Rich Taibi