(meteorobs) Origin of ZHR?

Julian Parks parksje at verizon.net
Mon May 14 06:59:12 EDT 2007

Kearn,

I apologize to you for my misunderstanding.  I do not know much about
observing meteors either.  I just got back into meteor observing
recently
after being away for 37 years or more.  I had been a member of the
AMS back
in 1968-1971? and only recently have renewed my interest in this area
of
amateur astronomy.  I am sure I have a lot of catching up to do.

Julian Parks
Rego Park, NY