(meteorobs) fireball??

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:21:26 EDT 2007

I hesitate to even report this, but let's just say I have to tell SOMEONE!
and you all are 'it'...

for what it's worth and maybe someone in this part of the cosmos
also saw what I think I saw...but I doubt it.

Okay, I was reclining on the sofa, head to the east, feet to the west,
watching tv...all of a sudden, from the western window behind my feet,
there was a flash of light...since the sheer curtains were drawn, what I
experienced came mostly from the space between the top of the curtain
rod and the top of the window...but it was a brief and very bright flash.

the sky here tonight is quite clear, the moon is bright and shiny...

but i definitely saw a flash of something. no one in the village has a
flash camera and besides, no one's out and about this time of night here,
all's quiet as can be..

So I'm concluding that I 'sort of' witnessed a fireball.

Did I imagine it or did I really 'see' something celestial? What do you
think?

arlene
south of Troy