(meteorobs) two fireballs

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Sun May 27 18:24:25 EDT 2007

hi again bruce,

actually, when i saw the flash from that window, i could also see the moon
in the south window...i listened for a few moments thinking that maybe i had
seen the flash of a distant thunderstorm
even though we have clear skies. i checked Accu-weather and they are showing
thundershowers in Salonika...which is in the general direction of the flash
(actually the flash was 'overhead' more than 'to the west') but i don't
think it was lightening...i don't know the mileage, but it IS a very long
drive from here to Salonika...more than 12 hours from here, I think.

no, no sound at all. just our owls.

ar.