(meteorobs) Searching for a FM station

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 11:56:31 EDT 2007

Broadside is the SIDES of the antenna..... where none of the antenna
elements are aimed at the station or seen by the stations radiation. The
antenna is pointing 90 degrees away from the broadside direction.

Think of it as an "L", where the antenna is aimed in the direction of the
longest part(up), and the broadside direction is the little part(left and
right).

L.S.
YC Sentinel