(meteorobs) Leonid Meteor Storm 2032

Catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 12:43:44 EST 2007

Hi Michel, you have anticipated my question for predictions for the
forthcoming Leonids next weekend, thanks.

I've had a quick look at the sites you highlighted and see that Sunday
evening 18/19 may be best but can't remember if the moon interferes - I
will check now. The thing is we look set for cold (clear) weather and I
will look all weekend when possible.

I have to travel to Edinburgh, Scotland 19 Nov so some fine wine on the
train will bring me around from lack of sleep.

Clear skies (very unsettled in England now - although the coast just
narrowly escaped the predicted flooding due to high tides/storm)

p.s. In 2066 when you are 89 and I'm 107 we can have a cycle race on the
cobbles... Paris - Roubaix ; > )