(meteorobs) leonids 2007 predistions

Catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 13:08:48 EST 2007

Hi Wayne, thanks for re-enforcing my take on this years Leonid display.

In England a cold snap will hopefully aid our observations, although you
never know as a lot can happen in seven days.

Yes we have been spoilt but that's what keeps us marching on - the hope
that a 'wow' shower is just around the corner.

I sympathise if your views will be compromised this year, but I will
keep you and all informed with up to the hour feedback from England next
weekend. Sorry - no technical detail - just a rough guide.

N.B We are five hours ahead of USA east coast time zones.

Clear skies

Michael, Leeds England