(meteorobs) Leonid Meteor Storm 2032

Catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 02:15:15 EST 2007

Hi Anne, thanks for the enlightenment, pun intended, which I wholly
subscribe to.

What I was trying to say was there is probably, maybe outside the
universe, unimaginable elements. Not proven/not tested and based on the
belief of total infinity.

Slight switch now, but a connection to comets, meteors and elements
within the universe. Does anyone know the results from the experiment
conducted around 12 months ago, maybe a little longer, when the rocked
launched sent a probe the size of a washing machine to impact and burst
into a comet? All I recall is that masses of material spewed out in a
hugh cloud and I have heard nothing about it since.

Clear skies

Michael