(meteorobs) 3 fireballs observed 4:30am 11/8 from USA (west coast)

Francisco Ocaña albireo3000 at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 11 12:10:49 EST 2007

On 04/05 Nov  I noticed some meteors coming from Auriga/Lynx too. Very
swift. I thought they were just casually aligned sporadics.

Does anybody know something about the Pegasids of November? I saw an
extremely slow meteor coming from Pegasus that night. (I also saw lots
of Taurids, mostly NTAs) :-).

Regards,

Paco Ocaña