(meteorobs) 3 fireballs observed 4:30am 11/8 from USA (west coast)

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Nov 11 12:20:23 EST 2007

For the last week, my video observations show:

Orionid   ORI   13
S Taurid   STA   20
N Taurid   NTA   19
Leonid   LEO   2
Sporadic   SPO   16
Unknown   UNK   44

Total meteors: 114

For fireballs, either sporadics or S Taurids are the most likely.
Nothing is active in Auriga right now.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory