(meteorobs) Quick Results from Oklahoma

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 09:02:32 EST 2007

I spent an hour before work this morning hoping to catch some LEOs.  Things were slow, though I suspect a few poorly-timed blinks might have cost me one or two meteors (I always suspect that when things are slow - gaze-shifts garner blame also).

Anyhow, I had 5 or 6 SPOs and 2 LEOs in an hour this morning.  Nothing terribly spectacular.  At least one of the SPOs would have been a good candidate for an ORI, but more than a week past the active date range makes me think coincidence.

Complete report when I have more time.